Amazon Prime Day is just around the corner, but you don’t have to wait that long to get actual savings on tons of products. We have already started to search for some of the best early deals for Prime Day, and as always, we have grouped them so that you can find what you’re looking for a bit faster than in other places.
The best place to start is with Amazon products, where we have found several discounts on Amazon Echo speakers, smart displays, and more for you to look at. Of course, some of these deals will be available for most users, but remember that during Prime Day, the best savings are reserved for Prime users, so this would be an excellent time to consider joining Prime.
- You have several options to choose from, but this one is without a doubt one of the best speakers you can find, and it gets even better when you can save big bucks. You can now get two of these fantastic speakers for just $120 after an $80 discount, but you have to enter code PDDOT2PK at checkout. Or get one for just $75 after a $25 deal.
- This little speaker packs a punch, and you can get fantastic stereo sounds when you have more than one close together. It is currently getting a $5 discount, meaning you can grab one for $45, but if you are a Prime Member, you can get two for just $50 after a $40 discount after using promo code PDDOT2PK at checkout.
- You can currently get your previous generation Amazon Echo Show 5 for just $60 after a $20 discount, but things get better when you get Prime savings since you can get one for $45, which translates to $35 savings from its original $80 price tag. And hey, this would also make an excellent present for your dad.
360 Wireless Surround Sound
- The Bose SoundLink Revolve is currently getting a $20 discount, and the best part is that you don’t need to be a Prime user to get these savings. It’s now available for $208, which will get you 360 wireless surround sound and a Bose SoundLink Revolve Charging Cradle Black to keep your battery juiced up. You can also take it on the go, and its battery will give you up to 12 hours of nonstop playback.
- I know that this is not a speaker, but it will use the speakers of your car. Plus, it lets you take Alexa wherever you go, meaning that you can ask your digital assistant to play your favorite tunes, check the news, make calls, and more. It currently sells for $50, but if you’re a Prime user, you can get one for just $15, as it’s now getting a $35 discount.
We have several headphones on sale at Amazon right now, with offerings from Apple, Jabra, and more. However, deals are getting better as we get closer to Prime Day.
- The latest Apple AirPods Max are currently getting a $50 discount, meaning you grab a pair for $499 on its Silver and Sky Blue color options. These headphones feature Apple-designed dynamic drivers for hi-fi audio, active noise cancelation to keep the world out, and a Transparency Mode that will let you hear what goes around you.
- The Jabra Elite 85t are some of the best wireless earbuds available in the market, and they’re currently available for $179.99 after receiving a $50 discount. The best part is that you can grab any of its three different color options, as savings are being applied to every variant. You get ANC and up to 25 hours of battery with their charging case, or 5.5 hours on a single charge.
- The Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earbuds are up for grabs at just $170 after its latest $30 discount in several color options, including Black, Ivory, Navy, and Glacier Blue. They feature Apple’s H1 chip, up to 9 hours of listening time, plus water and sweat resistance, so that you can take them along for a jog, the pool, or the gym without a worry in your mind.
- The AirPods are still one of the best wireless earbuds in the market. They currently sell for $130 after a $30 discount, meaning you can grab a pair for $129, and yes, they are also equipped with Apple’s H1 chip. You also get quick access to Siri, and several touch features that will help skip, play or stop your music without having to reach for your phone.
You will also find amazing deals on smartwatches and fitness trackers. Whether you’re looking to get one to see your incoming notifications or to measure your daily activities, you can find something for everyone and for different budgets. Now, remember that these are not Prime Day deals, as the sales event will kick off the following Monday, but you can still check out some of the best deals available today.
- The Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness and Activity Tracker comes with a built-in GPS, heart rate monitor, plus you get sleep and swim tracking. It comes with two different size bands, so don’t worry about it being too small or too large. The best part is that with $50 savings, you can now grab one for $100.
- The Amazon Halo wellness band is a great way to start tracking your daily activities. It currently sells for $100, but if you’re a Prime Member, you will be able to get this fitness band for just $70 after a $30 discount. You have three different color options to choose from and three different sizes, but don’t worry, you also get a size guide so that you get the right band for you.
Fitness oriented smartwatch
- Garmin has several smartwatches to choose from, but the Garmin Vivoactive 4 is one of the best options available. You can get one for $289 after a $61 discount. This smartwatch comes with GPS support, Body Energy Monitoring, Pulse OX sensors, and more on its 45mm variant in Silver with a Gray Band that will look great anywhere.
Streaming DevicesIt’s 2021, and there are tons of intelligent TV options to choose from. However, you may not love the OS on your TV, or maybe you want to give new life to one of your old TV. In that case, we have also found several deals on streaming devices that will let you cast and stream content directly from the web or from your mobile devices to your TV.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K is a great tool. It comes with an Alexa Voice Remote, Dolby Vision support, and it will allow you to stream content from your laptop, smartphone, or tablet to the TV. To make things even better, you can also install several apps to make your Fire TV Stick better, as you will also be able to stream content from Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+, and more directly on your TV for just $40 after a $10 discount.
Roku streaming media player
- If you want another way to make your TV more innovative, you can also consider getting a new Roku Express 4K+ 2021 edition that comes with HD, 4K, and HDR support. You can also control this streaming media player with the Roku Voice Control and any of your Alexa devices. It is currently getting the same $10 as the Amazon Fire TV Stick, but it sells for $30, making it a more affordable option.
Powerful Roku streaming media player
- If you want to get the best power and performance, the Roku Ultra is the way to go. It comes with an improved quad-core processor that will launch your favorite channels in an instant with a very responsive interface. You also get a Roku Voice Control with an audio jack to enjoy private listening. You can currently get yours for just $69 after a $30 discount.