Pat McGrath Divine Rose Ultra Glow HighlighterPat McGrath Divine Rose Ultra Glow Highlighter ($48.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a light-medium, warmer pink base with peachy-gold shimmer through that was lighter gold to darker, peachier gold as it shifted in the light. The finish was luminous–shiny but not overtly metallic and had a soft glow that was more and more apparent when buffed and blended onto my skin.
The formula was a gel-powder hybrid, so it had a firmer, denser consistency that wasn’t powdery at all and almost “melted” in its finish against my skin, so it looked seamless. It worked best with moderately dense brushes, and it was hard to overdo since it wasn’t powdery. The powder itself was very smooth and finely-milled, and it seemed slightly more yielding compared to other gel-powder formulas I’ve tried in the past. It had opaque color coverage that applied evenly to my cheeks and stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
- Maybelline Knockout (LE, $9.99) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Solar Exposure (Blush) (LE, $60.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Milani Luminous (DC, ) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 10 Peach (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Dior Coral Vibes (002) (LE, $50.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lightgasm Pop Blush (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Flycatcher (LE, $8.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Becca Lilac Geode (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Clionadh Clionadh (Medium) (P, $12.50) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Natasha Denona Pink and Golden Champagne (PiP, $42.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine (Ci 75470).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!