Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo PaletteNatasha Denona Love Cheek Duo Palette ($42.00 for 0.49 oz.) is new for spring. It wasn’t noted as a limited edition (whereas the mini eyeshadow palette was!). The duo includes a brighter, pink cream blush initially in the Darya palette (the color and performance were consistent with that appearance) and a new, gold-shimmered pink highlighter/highlighting blush (depending on one’s skin tone).
Pink and Golden Champagne
Love is a light-medium, almost bluish-pink base with a solid, peach-to-gold shifting shimmer that gave it a luminous finish. The powder was smooth to the touch, firm, and dense but not stiff to work with, which I find is typical for the gel-powder hybrid type of formula that this is part of.
There was no powderiness when I worked with it, which made it easier to pick up product without feeling like one might over-apply, though those new to this type of formula may find they need a denser brush or a heavier hand if they tend to be very light-handed! It had semi-opaque, buildable color coverage that applied evenly and blended out well. The finish was glowing and had a noticeable shimmer, but it didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural skin texture. It lasted nicely for nine hours before fading visibly.
- Becca Lilac Geode (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- MAC Beaming Blush (P, $37.00) is more shimmery (95% identical).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lightgasm Pop Blush (LE) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop One in a Millefeuille (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Benefit Tickle (P, $30.00) is shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Satin Sheets (PiP) is shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Maybelline Knockout (LE, $9.99) is shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Natasha Denona Pink-Champagne (PiP, $38.00) is shimmery, darker, brighter (80% similar).
MICA, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER (HDI), PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYRICINOLEATE, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, POLYSORBATE 20, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, TIN OXIDE, CARRAGEENAN (CHONDRUS CRISPUS), XANTHAN GUM, SILICA, DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 75470 (CARMINE).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists areas available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Look Using this Product
Pink is a bright, medium pink with subtle, warm undertones and a “natural matte” finish. It had opaque color coverage with a smooth, lightly creamy consistency that was lightweight, blendable, and not too tacky. It dried down to a more semi-matte finish after being applied to my skin.
Per the brand, it can be applied with dampened sponge for more buildable coverage, which was accurate, though it worked well with stippling brushes or fingertips, too. It spread evenly over bare skin and over foundation as it wasn’t prone to lifting up base products. It stayed on well for nine hours before fading a bit on me.
- The Estee Edit Purr Pink (03) (P, $28.00) is darker (95% similar).
- NYX Peach (DC, $5.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Makeup Geek XOXO (P, $10.00) is lighter, more muted (95% similar).
- Tarte Deco (LE, $29.00) is darker (95% similar).
- NARS Hot Pursuit (LE, $30.00) is more muted (95% similar).
- Chanel Tweed Evanescent (130) (LE, $45.00) is more muted (95% similar).
- Chanel Crescendo (250) (LE, $45.00) is lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Chanel Vibration (270) (P, $45.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Tarte Lovable (LE, $29.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Pink Ingenue (P, $34.00) is warmer (90% similar).
ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, MICA, HDI/trimethylol HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SYNTHETIC WAX, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX ), CERA CARNAUBA [COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX ], TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, SILICA, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-t-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE ), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 ( IRON OXIDES ), CI 15850 ( RED 6), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE).