- BP Comfy Top for $24.90 (regularly $39) — if you are looking for moderate warmth and soft, plush coziness, these tops are really comfy. There are coordinating Joggers for $24.90 (regularly $39) and Shorts for $15.90 (regularly $29).
- Caslon Rounded V-Neck T-Shirt for $12.90 (regularly $19) — will pick up a few more colors for the fall season.
- Natori Bliss Perfection Bra for $44.90 (regularly $68) — if I wear underwire, this is the one! I have enough, and the pandemic has made me embrace bralettes, haha!
- Nordstrom Moonlight Pajamas for $42.90 (regularly $65) — I have enough sets myself, but I gift these all the time (my mom and sister love them) (the shorts set, $29.90, regularly $49, is also great)
- True Body Triangle Convertible Strap Bralette for $28.90 (regularly $44) — I have this in black (fits true to size), likely will get one in a lighter shade.
- True Body V-Neck Bralette for $31.90 (regularly $49) — I really find these comfortable with better-than-average support for a bralette, so I will definitely get another, possibly two.
- Wit & Wisdom Jeans — I purchased a pair recently, so I don’t think I’ll be buying any this sale season, but these are my favorite jeans and have been for a while.
- Nordstrom Hydrocotton Bath Towels for $19.90 (regularly $29) — these are all the towels we have in the house! They’re plush, medium-weight, hold their softness reasonably well, and dry well.
- UGG Coastline Throw Blanket for $64.90 (regularly $98) — I have three or four of these, and I’ve gifted half a dozen of them. Everyone loves! They are thicker than the Whistler, with more of a two-sided feel.
- UGG Whistler Throw Blanket for $64.90 (regularly $98) — I also have a few of these, and they are a bit lighter-weight but still soft and cozy, so sometimes I prefer this over the Coastline when I’m running hot, or it is in the warmer season. I will be picking up one or two, and then I might gift a couple for Christmas.