Every year, I share some of the things that have caught my eye at Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, both products I’ve loved and purchased in the past as well as what I’m considering purchasing this year. There’s not much I really have an eye on this year, though, so it’s mostly old favorites/repurchases for me. The sale feels a little underwhelming to me, but I’d love to hear what’s caught your eye/exciting you!
- BP Comfy Top for $24.90 (regularly $39) — if you are looking for moderate warmth and soft, plush coziness, these tops are really comfy. There are coordinating Joggers for $24.90 (regularly $39) and Shorts for $15.90 (regularly $29).
- Caslon Rounded V-Neck T-Shirt for $12.90 (regularly $19) — will pick up a few more colors for the fall season
- Natori Bliss Perfection Bra for $44.90 (regularly $68) — if I wear underwire, this is the one! I have enough, and the pandemic has made me embrace bralettes, haha!
- Nordstrom Moonlight Pajamas for $42.90 (regularly $65) — I have enough sets myself, but I gift these all the time (my mom and sister love them) (the shorts set, $29.90, regularly $49, is also great)
- True Body Triangle Convertible Strap Bralette for $28.90 (regularly $44) — I have this in black (fits true to size), likely will get one in a lighter shade
- True Body V-Neck Bralette for $31.90 (regularly $49) — I really find these comfortable with better-than-average support for a bralette, so I will definitely get another, possibly two.
- Wit & Wisdom Jeans — I purchased a pair recently, so I don’t think I’ll be buying any this sale season, but these are my favorite jeans and have been for awhile.
- Nordstrom Hydrocotton Bath Towels for $19.90 (regularly $29) — these are all the towels we have in the house! They’re plush, medium-weight, hold their softness fairly well, and dry well.
- UGG Coastline Throw Blanket for $64.90 (regularly $98) — I have three or four of these, and I’ve gifted half a dozen of them. Everyone loves! They are thicker than the Whistler with more of a two-sided feel.
- UGG Whistler Throw Blanket for $64.90 (regularly $98) — I also have a few of these, and they are a little lighter-weight but still soft and cozy, so sometimes I prefer this over the Coastline when I’m running hot or it is in the warmer season. I will be picking up one or two, and then I might gift a couple for Christmas.