Milani Rose Italiana Baked Highlighter ($10.99 for 0.28 oz.) is a light copper with warmer, brownish undertones and lighter, golden shimmer and sparkle throughout. It was more prone to emphasize my skin’s natural texture, especially dryness, as the highlighter had a drier, chunkier feel where the shimmer/sparkle separated more from the base.
It had medium, buildable color coverage, which was as marketed, and it blended out without difficulty, but I didn’t think it was the most flattering highlighter on my skin (and these days, it’s not hard to find one that is). It stayed on well for seven and a half hours before fading a bit and had some migration over time.
- ColourPop Padded Down (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- ColourPop Class Act (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Perles de Lumiere (LE, $70.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Jouer Skinny Dip (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Milani Sunset Glow (P, $10.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Tarte Candlelight (LE) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Becca Rose Gold (P, $19.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Dima’s Glow (LE, $37.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Fierce (P, $29.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Tower 28 Sun Coast (P, $20.00) is less shimmery (90% identical).
Mica, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Polyisoprene, Silica, Talc, BHT, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Tin Oxide +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists areas available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list. We hope you’ll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Thanks! No Comments. Join the Convo!