MAC Look Don’t Touch Extra Dimension Blush ($31.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a medium pink with moderate, warm undertones and a soft sheen. It was less shimmery compared to most of the shades in this formula, though it still had a glowing finish that was noticeable but didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture.
It had nearly opaque pigmentation that was easily built up to full coverage if desired. The texture was smooth to the touch, dense (so not at all powdery) but not stiff to work with, so it picked up well with a dry brush and blended out with ease. It stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours before fading a bit.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Clinique Heather Pop (P, $21.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Hibiscus Bloom (DC, $34.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Rose Cliff (P, $38.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Culture (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Hourglass Pure Effect (LE, $40.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Hourglass Vivid Flush (LE, $40.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Milani Bella Bellini (P, $7.99) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Becca Foxglove (DC, $34.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Tarina Tarantino Parasol (P, $25.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Sweets for My Sweet (P, $31.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
$31.00/0.14 oz. – $221.43 Per Ounce
The Extra Dimension Blush formula is supposed to have “long-wearing colour with prismatic reflections” that wears for “10 hours.” The formula is typically very pigmented with a soft, smooth texture that’s firmer in the pan but not difficult to use–I had no issues grabbing color with even my softest brushes–and has no dustiness or powderiness in the pan. The blushes are usually blendable with a luminous glow on the cheeks that did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture. With MAC’s newly-added permanent shades, the wear time has ranged from eight to ten hours.
Browse all of our MAC Extra Dimension Blush swatches.
Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Glycerin, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polysorbate 80, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.