Make It Fearless
ColourPop Make It Fearless 5-Pan Pressed Powder Palette ($10.00 for 0.15 oz.) includes two matte shades, one sparkle-matte shade, one metallic shade, and one satin shade. They were very pigmented; though some shades were a little powdery or had some light fallout during application, they were consistent with the brand’s formula overall. 100% of net proceeds from the sale of this duo go toward Make It Black’s Small Business Impact Fund. We hope you’ll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Thanks!
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like the scent).
- ColourPop Mimosa Mami (PiP, $4.50) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Dose of Colors Bossy (PiP) is more muted (90% similar).
- ColourPop Meadow (PiP, $4.50) is cooler (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Main Squeeze (PiP) is darker (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Electric #3 (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Coral #3 (PiP) is darker, muted, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Malibu (LE, $4.50) is darker, muted, warmer (90% similar).
- Terra Moons Cognac (P, $6.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Red Brick (P, $17.00) is darker (90% identical).
- ColourPop Cut-Outs (P, $4.50) is darker, muted, cooler (90% similar).
$4.50/0.05 oz. – $90.00 Per Ounce
The new Pressed Powder Shadow formula is supposed to be “highly pigmented” with an “ultra-velvety and silky” texture that is “long-wearing.” The Pressed Pigments differ because they’re not intended for usage on the immediate eye area.