The Moto G7 is now a two-year-old device featuring a big 6.2-inch display with a waterdrop notch powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC. The device comes equipped with 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage. The optics are okay, too, as you get a dual rear camera setup of 12MP + 5MP. If you’re someone who bought the Moto G7, your old case might be coming to the end of its life. We suggest you get an all-new chance for your phone, which could last another year or two. Here’s a list of the best Moto G7 cases that you can buy right now.
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate, drop-resistant TPU, a built-in screen protector, and no-slip side grips come together to form the UB Pro—your Moto G7 perfect match.
- It comes with certified military-grade protection and ToughRhino Technology for double protection against drops and scratches.
- Ring holder offers an extra grip that reduces the chances of dropping your phone. The kickstand rotates 360 degrees for personalized comfort use.
- Extra raised lips and corners of the complex front frame provide super protection from drops and keep your screen safe.
- It has an anti-slip TPU that gives you more grip on surfaces and prevents any shocks and drops from daily use.
- Keep your cell phone fully protected in style with this anti-shock design at all four corners of the case.
If you are on a budget and don’t want to spend much on an accessory for your phone, we suggest the affordable J&D case for the Moto G7. It will keep your phone protected with an anti-shock design on all four corners of the case, which essentially reduces the chances of damage from accidental drops. It’s made of high-quality silicone material, which is scratch-resistant and feels good when handling. The soft texture ensures a snug fit and avoids air bubbles. Plus, you get precise cutouts for complete access to all ports, buttons, cameras, speakers, and microphones.
We also recommend the E-outfit case for its stylish looks. It has a rugged back texture and reinforced corners that protect your device from scratches, drops, bumps, dirt, grease, and fingerprints. The TPU material case minimizes bulk and maximizes portability. The point is slim and lightweight, so it doesn’t add much dimension to your device while also looking good.
Please note that all of these cases are compatible with the Moto G7 and not the Moto G7 Power or Moto G7 Play. Which one did you like the most? Let us know in the comments below.